Do you have a Farm, Homestead, Small Business, Website/Blog, Family Name, Personal or Business Social Media Account, or Product that you would like to brand with a custom logo?
Do you also have…
- Products that you sell or give away as gifts that you want labeled or stamped with a custom logo?
- Boxes that you ship out that you would like to stamp your logo on?
- Egg cartons that you would like customized with your business/Farm/Homestead/Coop or Family name?
- A Website or Blog that you would like branded with your name or logo?
- T-shirts, tote bags, hoodies, etc. that you want to brand with a logo?
Then you are in need of our design services!
WHAT WE DO
We create beautiful custom logos, badges, website or blog header images, social media logos, letterhead graphics, and more. We specialize in branding Farms and Homesteads, but we can design logos or custom graphics for any type of business including but not limited to; photographers, bakers and bake shops, cookiers, flower farms & florists, boutiques, food products, any small businesses, wedding couples, construction companies, realtors, events, etc.
See the logos we have designed in our LOGO PORTFOLIO
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please see our FAQ page, for logo questions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (quick reference guide)
By placing an order for a logo, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- If you are requesting specific elements in your logo such as a person, place, building, object, flower/plant, tattoo, pet/animal (including specific breeds of animals), of any kind in your logo – you MUST include a picture of this in your original order AND you must select the option to upgrade for specific elements in the order form. There is an upcharge of $50 for this custom element design work, and we will not design these kinds of things for your logo unless this option is chosen. Modifications made to these specific elements will be billed at $25 per hour.
- Please upload pictures that are good resolution, clear and easy to see the subject, with minimal background noise, if possible. If the subject element is an animal, please do not upload a cropped picture of the animal (half body, legs cropped off, etc.). We need to be able to see the ENTIRE animal in order to realistically draw the animal for you. If we have to contact you for additional pictures, it will only slow down the process and delay us getting mockups to you.
- It is your responsibility to provide as much detail and pertinent information as possible in your original order. We will not accept inspiration photos after you receive your proofs. If you ask for a certain element in your logo, but do not provide detail about the element or upload an image of the element in your order, then we will assume you are NOT requesting a specific likeness of this element and are leaving the design aspect of the element(s) up to us. Change requests to these elements after proofs are received, will be billed at $25 per hour.
- If you would like to include your social media accounts for us to review in addition to your other information you are providing, that is fine. But please, do not rely on us to to view your accounts in order for us to design your logo. You must upload specific images in your order if you want us to consider those when designing your logo. We simply do not have the time to do our own investigative work into your social media accounts in order to understand what you are requesting.
- We will conduct one round of modifications or changes to your logos after your proofs are received at no charge to you. These free, first-round modifications include: font changes, font color changes, small layout changes, modifications to any text in the logo or established year, adding catch phrases or tag lines. The modifications DO NOT include: adding additional custom elements or drawings to your logo, changing styles of logos (i.e. from vintage to watercolor), completely rearranging the layout of the logo. Any change requests such as these will be billed at $25 per hour
- Any design concepts or logo elements that are not chosen by you may be used for other customers or sold as premade designs.
- We will do our absolute best to ensure your complete satisfaction. We really do strive to create quality designs that are exactly what you envision and will work with you however we can to create your dream logo. But, we are not mind readers. If you receive your proofs and are not happy or satisfied with your mockup(s) because you failed to provide the important information to us, and you are unwilling to pay the hourly fee for the design work to modify the logo to your liking, we reserve the right to cancel your order. Because we have already spent many hours on your logo by the time you receive your first proofs, we will not issue a refund for the logo.
CUSTOM LOGO APPAREL
The ability to order custom apparel with your new logo is here! Our apparel is organic, sustainable, made in the USA and printed using Direct to Garment Technology. You pick your color, and we give you our favorite organic apparel options to choose from for women, men, youth, toddlers and infants. We offer white, cream, gray and colored apparel options – perfectly suitable for most black texted logos with or without color art.
If you are looking for a certain style or color that you don’t see on our apparel page, contact us! We have access to just about any style and color you need.
We can do mugs, farmers market bags, tote bags and book bags with your logo as well.
When you’re ready to jump in and order your custom logo, click here.